What to do if You Have a Concern

  • In the event of an emergency, or for immediate response from police or fire department, call 911.

  • For concerns involving your student or general safety questions/concerns about your child's school, please contact the school building principal.

  • Report your concern using the district Care Line.

  • For questions about district safety efforts or prevention programs, please contact the school building principal for the appropriate district staff person to whom your concerns may be directed.

Click here to email the Care Line

Call the Care Line- 716-631-7449

(For Emergencies- Dial 911)