Degrees and Certifications:
Office hours for extra help are available from 1:15-2:00pm or by appointment
- Health education builds students' knowledge, skills, and positive attitudes about health.
- Health education teaches about physical, mental, emotional and social health.
- It motivates students to improve and maintain their health, prevent disease, and reduce risky behaviors.
“Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong”
-John F. Kennedy
UNITS OF STUDY:
- Health and Wellness
- Mental Health
- Stress Management
- Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs
- Infectious and Noninfectious Diseases