We are using Google Classroom to help you practice your skills. To maintain communication we will be utilizing Class Dojo for announcements and messaging.
In google classroom, you will find further resources to help support your education. Choose activities based on interest to continue learning~ virtual field trips are an excellent way to explore. While this will not replace classroom instruction, we hope these resources will keep you moving forward!
* Read 30 minutes daily. Choose a book or online resources (Raz-kids, EPIC, etc.)
* Write daily - journal, free write!
* Math lessons~ Work on Zearn lessons based on the schedule shared, study math facts, view math resources and games and visit Anchor Activities from previous Modules. Work on any IXL skills.
* Read social studies and science books/articles and watch science videos. Try experiments at home (with supervision).
* Draw, paint, color, create music, sing, dance and exercise!
Please reach out through Class DoJo/email with any questions. Stay safe and healthy!
* Please check Class DoJo and Google Classroom regularly for annoucements, updates and resources to continue third grade learning.
* Username and passwords are located in the front cover of student agendas. If you need a code or need help, please message through Class DoJo. We will gladly help you! We are thrilled we have 100% participation on Class DoJo
Zearn log in:1. Go to google home page.2. In upper right corner click "sign in" (If someone else is signed into your device sign them out so you can sign in. Just like on our class chromebooks.)3. Sign in with your email (email@example.com
) then your MVpassword.4. Go to Zearn.com and click "sign in with google".5. Choose your account and you will be directed to your Zearn page.The attached Embarc website will show all third grade math lessons and provide slides and materials.If you need help with homework being explained, if you google Duane Hawbecker Grade 3 Module 5 Lesson (whichever number you are on), he is a teacher who has several videos and can help explain the concept/review homework problems.
We will get through this challenging time in education together!