About Mr. Striker
Welcome to Mr. Strikers Page!!
A little bit about Mr. Striker:
Welcome 6th grade! This is my seventh year as the 6th grade special education teacher, and I absolutely love Maryvale. So much so that I moved my family into the district. I couldn't be happier to have each and every one of you as my students! I have my bachelors degree in education and went back to school to get my masters degree in special education. Pretty crazy that I went to school for 7 years just so I could be your teacher! Here are some random facts about me that will allow you to get to know me a little better:
- I am a HUGE sports fan. My favorite teams are the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, San Francisco 49ers, Notre Dame football, and North Carolina basketball
- I coach the following sports here at Maryvale:
- Modified Football Head Coach
- Varsity Wrestling Head Coach
- Boys Varsity Track Head Coach
- I have a son named Sebastian and a daughter named Sawyer. My wife's name is Melissa and she is a nurse and personal trainer.
- I have one dog named Karma. We rescued her and she has been the best big doggy ever!
- I play flag football, softball, kickball, basketball, and tennis whenever I get the chance.
- ANYTHING else you want to know, just ask! I will tell you anything as long as its appropriate.