Happy Summer Vacation:
Stack's Points for Success:
1) Attendance- We need to have our students here and do whatever it takes to see the benefit of a quality education and the positive impacts in a student’s life.
2) Environment- Culture is what you allow for students and the community. Students do not care what you know until they know you care.
3) Work- Invest in the work of being a student, ie. Homework, assessment, study skills, respect, accountability.
4) Instruction- Provide quality instruction that is varied and greeted by varying learning modalities and abilities.
5) Assessment- We must frequently assess student performance. Assessment comes in many ways---not always a high stakes test.
Thomas B. Stack
Maryvale High School Principal