1. Raise hand and wait to be called on.
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
4. Remain in seat unless you have permission to leave it.
5. No talking while teacher is talking.
If a rule is broken, a notice will be stapled in the agenda for parent signature.
If the behavior continues, student will lose time from Freedom Friday and will need to fill out a Think Sheet.
If rules continue to be broken, your child may need to speak with the principal.